2021 Credit Analyst Series
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Concerns over deteriorating underwriting standards and credit concentrations continue to attract regulatory attention and must be top-of-mind for credit analysts and lenders underwriting their own loans.
Purchase Webinars Individually or Purchase the Series to Save 10%!
Regulators will evaluate the quality and depth of your credit analysis, including the awareness of existing or emerging risk concerns; stressing for an uncertain future; tying current and new underwriting to the institution’s risk appetite; and adequacy of post-funding monitoring and analysis. Designed for credit analysts and loan officers of all experience levels, this series will provide the tools needed to make consistent, sound lending decisions that protect the institution.
Credit Analyst Series Topics
- Loan Stress Testing for the Credit Analyst
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Credit Fundamentals for the New Credit Analyst
- Debt Service Coverage Calculations in Underwriting