Performance-Based Compensation Strategies for Credit Unions
StreamedNov 2, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Finding and keeping excellent officers is crucial to your credit union’s success.
This presentation will focus on performance-based compensation approaches that should be considered to attract and retain quality officers.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Assess senior management total compensation
- Manage base salary and establish salary grades
- Design annual and long-term incentive plans
- Understand how to avoid risk in annual incentive plans
- Better understand executive officer retirement plans
This presentation will examine the current compensation environment and address different performance-based compensation strategies for salary increases, annual incentives, and long-term incentives. You will learn the keys to effective and motivating cash incentive plans and what credit unions can use to reward key officers for long-term performance. This session will also incorporate applicable regulatory guidelines and updates surrounding incentive-based pay and review executive retirement plans used by credit unions. Market data from industry surveys and Blanchard Consulting Group internal databases will be incorporated throughout.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This insightful webinar will benefit senior management, directors, and human resources officers.
- Example compensation philosophy
- Sample annual incentive plan worksheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Blanchard Consulting Group
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC