9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The BSA world continues to evolve, and each day brings new challenges to BSA officers and financial institutions. While many components of BSA remain the same, regulators’ expectations regarding the BSA officer’s role in policing continue to grow. While some expectations can be met with software or monitoring techniques, others require significant effort. This webinar will focus on methods to identify and control risk and use real-life scenarios to explain what can happen with difficult BSA situations. (Note: Participants should already understand BSA requirements; specifics of the regulation will not be covered.)
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Identifying risk – what needs to be considered
- Managing the risks you identify
- Ways to improve BSA program quality
- Businesses and other entities that require the majority of BSA attention
- Real-life difficult scenarios – lessons learned
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Manual will provide a road map to identify and manage BSA risk and other tools to improve BSA performance
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for experienced BSA professionals. Other staff members with significant BSA skills or responsibilities, such as management and auditors, will also benefit.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.