Interest rates have been at historically low levels for many years. The Federal Reserve has already raised the federal funds rate and has indicated that they will continue to do so in the future. When is another interest rate hike expected and how much will interest rates increase? More importantly, what impact will rising rates have on your credit union’s financial position? Are you prepared? Join us for an overview of asset-liability management (ALM), including the rules and tools for your credit union.
Recorded Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Evaluate ALM risks and exposures
- ALM regulatory guidance
- Importance of ALM and related tools
- Role of the asset liability committee (ALCO)
- Core concepts of financial modeling and reporting
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample ALM policy
- Links to regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone who wants a basic understanding of ALM, including ALCO members, management, and volunteers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.