Auditing Call Reports
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
It is critical for credit unions to file accurate and timely Call Reports. The 5300 Call Report has become more complex and more information is required when filing quarterly reports with the NCUA. Regulators increasingly rely on this information to identify reporting trends and supervise credit unions remotely. Given these changes, information accuracy is being assessed through examinations. Since some credit unions habitually file Call Reports late, the NCUA has also created a late-filing penalty process. This webinar will address recent Call Report changes, review key audit areas, and identify common errors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Recent changes to the 5300 Call Report
- Key areas to complete
- Fines and penalties for late filing
- Key Call Report audit steps
- Internal control considerations related to Call Report preparation
- Critical areas and common preparation mistakes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample financial reporting policy and a list of common credit union GAAP departures and GAAP vs RAP differences
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Call Reports: Financial Statements & Schedules B-E"
on Thursday, July 13, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for staff who review or are responsible for Call Report accuracy, including CFOs, controllers, CEOs, internal auditors, supervisory committee members, and board members.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.