Thursday, July 12, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Lending is an area of ever-growing compliance risk. With all the recent regulatory changes affecting the lending landscape, it’s imperative to ensure your loan practices are compliant. Lending is subject to numerous complex compliance requirements, each presenting opportunity for error; which, if uncorrected, can mean hefty penalties for financial institutions. Conducting a comprehensive audit of your loan files is one of the most effective ways to mitigate this risk.
The goal of auditing is to discover errors and initiate corrective action prior to examinations. This webinar will identify what examiners are looking for and provide a step-by-step audit program for consumer, commercial, and real estate loans.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How to pull your sample size for the audit (statistically and intuitively)
- How to make your audit more risk-based, as required by examiners
- A close look at the compliance regulations affecting real estate, consumer, and commercial loan files, including fair lending issues
- Audit reporting procedures for the board and audit committee
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Regulatory compliance matrix
- Sample board/audit committee report
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Loan Review: Consumer, Commercial & Real Estate"
Thursday, July 19, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for internal audit staff. Compliance Officers, lenders, loan administration, and processing will also benefit from this session.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.