9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Call Report is continually changing in response to new rules and NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative. The new member business loan rule became effective January 1, 2017, and affected hundreds of accounts on the Call Report. This program will cover recent changes, as well as the top 10 errors to help you avoid common (and costly) mistakes.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- New loans and leases schedule (page 6)
- What to include/exclude in loan and delinquency schedules
- Accounting for foreclosed and repossessed assets
- How to avoid common mistakes and prevent audit/examination findings
- Practical examples and resources available
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
Don't Miss the Other Call Report Series Webinars!
|Sign up for the entire 4-part series to save 10%!|
|Learn more about the Call Report Series|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on accounting, finance, and lending/collections.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.