Call Reports: Financial Statements & Schedules B-E
Thursday, July 13, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Tired of Call Report findings? Examiners are thoroughly testing and validating Call Report disclosures, with no regard to materiality. Preparing Call Reports has become more complicated as credit unions continue to evolve and offer more elaborate products and services to members. In addition, NCUA has raised the bar for accurate and timely submissions by assessing civil money penalties for noncompliance.
Preparing financial statements for the Call Report is just like preparing your own internal financial statements, right? Think again! There are some subtle differences that may otherwise go unnoticed. This session will provide tips, tricks, and relevant examples to assist in preparing the quarterly Call Reports. Make sure to bring your questions!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Enhance accuracy of the data entered into the Call Report
- New requirements and trends
- Real-world examples
- Compliance with generally accepted accounting principles in a regulatory reporting environment
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important links to NCUA's Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on finance and accounting.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide credit union webinars on compliance, lending, regulations, security, operations, new accounts, collections, fraud, security & other topics. For more information on credit union education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.