Compliance Questions & Issues in Deploying Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
Thursday, March 2, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With the competition financial institutions face, it is imperative to remain at the forefront – mobile remote deposit capture (mRDC) can help take you there. This session will cover compliance questions and issues faced when deploying the service to your accountholders. Gain an understanding of regulatory guidance and compliance standards to ensure a strong foundation for your mRDC program. Whether you have an existing program or are considering this important competitive service option, this session will teach you about the complexities and risks of mRDC.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP & NCP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review of FFIEC’s guidance related to mRDC
- Fundamentals of check and image exchange legal framework – understanding the background of how to handle challenges like duplicate images
- Options for handling image exceptions and what operations teams must know to comply and avoid loss
- Risk mitigation tactics your institution should consider implementing
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample mRDC risk management policy
- Product implementation checklist
- Transaction tracking template for periodic management reporting
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for check operations staff, retail service staff, and those with management responsibilities for mRDC products, existing or planned.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.