10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
FinTechs. API platforms. Distributed ledgers. Machine learning. Artificial intelligence (AI). Voice banking. Chatbots. Should you replace your staff with chatbots or showcase your staff within digital channels? Is there really demand for voice banking, and how will you differentiate your offering? Should you care about AI at this point? What about new payment applications and rails: Same Day ACH (SDA), Zelle, and Real Time Payments (RTP)? Attend this webinar for a bottom-line review of what's new and what actually matters for financial institutions strategically plotting to remain viable in 2018 and beyond.
- FinTechs versus BigTechs: distinguishing partners and competitors in 2018
- API models: how financial institutions connect with FinTechs of choice
- Chatbots: the promise and peril of chatbots and voice banking
- AI, machine learning, deep learning: what, when, and why they matter
- Faster and real-time payments: the bottom line on SDA, Zelle, and RTP
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist of the most important strategic questions raised by emerging technologies
- Timeline of emerging technologies’ relevance to financial institutions
- Peer benchmarks in payments strategy
- Directory of emerging technology website resources and links
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This presentation is designed for executives, officers, and staff responsible for the strategy, assessment, and implementation/operation of emerging technologies vital to the ongoing viability of the institution. This topic’s strategic implications also merit the attention of board members on the IT and risk committees.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.