9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The FFIEC released a revised Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) in May 2017. The update incorporates mapping to changes in the FFIEC IT Examination Handbook, while also allowing for a greater range of responses that lets institutions describe circumstances that impact controls adoption and/or mitigate risks in other ways. This session will summarize the changes, review case studies using the updated version, and address frequently asked questions related to application of the CAT to common situations.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Changes in the revised CAT tool
- Compare CAT tool categories and specific controls to other common cybersecurity frameworks, such as the CIS critical controls and NIST security standards
- Case studies of CAT implementation/completion from other financial institutions
- Examples of compensating controls
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- References for framework comparisons
- System and application hardening checklists
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to management, executives, and board/committee members with responsibility for managing or overseeing cybersecurity for your financial institution.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.