Developing the Perfect Sales Conversation
Thursday, June 1, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Great service doesn’t just happen – nor do great sales! They must be planned and executed with perfection. As the saying goes, “If you don’t ask…” Fortunately, great service and great sales go hand-in-hand. If you’re doing your job right, you’re constantly looking for ways to improve members’ financial lives. That means you’re already talking and listening to them – the start of a great sales conversation. From examining sales leads, to reviewing sales prompts, to mastering “the close,” this seminar will dissect the sales conversation from a service standpoint and lead to better service for your members and greater revenue for your credit union.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Discover a wide array of sales lead generation sources
- Questions you can ask to probe for opportunities
- How to “read” members’ interest level
- Compliant sales in a highly regulated environment
- Best techniques to “close” the deal
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Useful websites to generate new leads
- Sample sales conversation starter questions
- Sample policy language for administering sales contests and programming
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for sales managers, call center representatives, member service representatives, and all sales-oriented staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.