Disaster Preparedness, Recovery & Business Continuity
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
10:00 am - 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you ready for an unexpected event? What would your credit union do if there was a natural disaster or a manmade disruption such as workplace violence or an industrial accident? Since the regulatory agencies expect an enterprise-wide business continuity plan, their guidelines will be the groundwork for this webinar.
Are you ready for your business continuity planning exam? The agencies’ exam procedures will be covered so you know what to expect. They require a strong plan that covers both internal and external factors/threats that can affect your credit union. In addition, this webinar will address the agencies’ expectations for third-party service providers’ roles in maintaining business resilience.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Board and senior management responsibilities
- Business continuity planning process
- Business impact analysis
- Risk assessment and management
- Risk monitoring and testing
- Other policies, standards, and processes, including notification standards and employee training
- Vendors’ roles in maintaining business resilience
- Examination procedures
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist to assess your business continuity/disaster recovery plan/policy
- Threat risk assessment in Excel
- Critical function worksheet in Excel
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior management, business continuity teams, human resource managers, trainers, compliance officers, security officers, and anyone responsible for developing or maintaining a business continuity plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.