Flood Compliance in Lending Part 2: Post Loan Closing
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Flood insurance requirements are important – and numerous. Loan origination compliance requirements were covered during Part 1 of this two-part series. But ongoing flood compliance post-closing is of equal importance and similarly regulation heavy, with many technical requirements. Flood citations are not slowing down and examiners frequently assess penalties. This is a high-risk area for any lender, regardless of whether you have a handful or scores of flood loans. Part 2 will explain how to ensure your procedures are compliant with ongoing flood requirements. It will also address issues and FAQs outlined by the CFPB.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Monitoring and tracking flood insurance policies
- Borrower notifications for flood-plain properties
- Ongoing flood escrow requirements
- Force-placement requirements
- Preparing for your exam – how to know if you are ready
- FAQs regarding flood requirements post loan closing
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample tracking spreadsheet
- Sample force-placement procedures
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
PART 1 STILL AVAILABLE!"Flood Compliance in Lending Part 1: Loan Origination"
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide credit union webinars on compliance, lending, regulations, security, operations, new accounts, collections, fraud, security & other topics. For more information on credit union education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.