AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR + FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Recording available Monday, April 2, 2018
Delivering member service excellence is about creating and maintaining a culture of service. Frontline staff are the “face” of your financial institution. Give them the vital tools needed to be their best every day with members and coworkers. This webinar will explain how everything from appearance to attitude makes a difference. Participants will be introduced to vital service techniques and practical methods to cross-sell other credit union products and services by proactively engaging in meaningful interactions that go beyond the member’s transaction. They’ll learn how to make a positive difference with every member, every time – which will have a positive influence on your institution’s reputation and member loyalty. With 68% of accountholders leaving due to poor service, it’s imperative that new employees learn these important techniques from the start.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How attitude affects members and coworkers – good and bad
- How appearance relates to excellent member service
- Each day’s “moments of truth”
- What impact can giving your best every day have on the rest of the team?
- Creating member loyalty by creating member satisfaction
- Impact of poor service on your financial institution
- Important communication skills for work (and home)
- Cross-selling with confidence and ease
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Affirmations to start each day on a positive note
- The SUCCESS method of 21 task skills to providing exceptional member service
- Easy-to-use cross-selling tips
- Simple cross-selling scripts
- The “Eye-Hi-Goodbye” method
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to new frontline employees, such as tellers and account representatives, and their supervisors and managers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.