9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Some remember when newspaper ads, headhunters, rolodexes, and telephones were used to find the perfect employee. Times change, and so should your organization. While it’s imperative to “go digital,” you must fully understand social media and its place in a hiring strategy. But, watch out! Like most HR and financial services areas, social media is full of compliance pitfalls and legal landmines. This informative session will review the plethora of social media and digital tools available to today’s hiring managers and include a compliance framework for using them. From managing your online appearance, to crafting the perfect online ad, you’ll learn about the myriad digital-hiring danger zones and garner tools to ensure compliance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Top digital recruiting websites
- How to evaluate your web presence from the perspective of a potential hire
- Key components of the perfect online ad
- Differences between online and telephone screening practices
- New, compliant methods for evaluating potential hires via social media
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample online ads for key positions
- Sample online screening questions
- Cheat sheet of key social media and recruiting sites
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all human resources professionals, hiring managers, recruitment specialists, and anyone responsible for recruiting and hiring new employees.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Essential HR Recordkeeping from Hiring to Firing"
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.