Monday, November 13, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The new HMDA deadline is fast approaching. It will be imperative to have strong procedures and effective tools to ensure compliance with the new HMDA data fields. This webinar will provide a reporting worksheet designed to capture the HMDA data necessary for LAR completion so that your data reporting is accurate and efficient. The worksheet will list all the predefined codes with room to document your institution’s data for fillable fields. This tool will streamline the manual LAR data-entry process and help with auditing data accuracy. Join us to get helpful tips about the new fields and source documents to streamline the data collection process.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Worksheet designed to document the reportable code that is applicable for each covered loan
- Includes areas to document staff accountability
- Has helpful reminders (e.g., round to the nearest 1,000; less than 12 months = one year, etc.)
- Tool to document the source data location (e.g., note, LE, CD, credit report, appraisal, etc.) to make completing the LAR more consistent and auditing the LAR easier
- Tables issued by the CFPB to aid with correct data completion
- Review guidelines for formatting the property address to help improve geocoding accuracy
- Hints to ensure that LAR data is adequately documented in the loan file
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- HMDA data worksheet to ensure easier and more accurate LAR completion
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINARS STILL AVAILABLE!
|"HMDA-LAR Changes Part 2:
Completing New Fields with No Predefined Codes, Effective January 1, 2018"
Monday, December 4, 2017
|"Critical HMDA Issues for HELOC Applications &
Coverage Changes for Commercial Lenders, Effective January 1, 2018"
Monday, December 11, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lending staff responsible for compiling and reporting HMDA data and the compliance officer or auditor who tests the LAR data.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.