9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
A UCC-1 Financing Statement is used by financial institutions to perfect security interests in non-titled, non-deeded collateral, otherwise known as personal property. Completing the UCC-1 form and determining the appropriate filing office can be tricky. An improperly completed or filed UCC-1 will result in loss of your institution’s perfected security interest. This webinar will explain how to properly complete each section of the UCC-1 Financing Statement and where to file it for every type of consumer and commercial debtor situation. You will also learn how to correct an inaccurate or improperly filed UCC-1.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Line-by-line review of the UCC-1 Financing Statement and explanation of how to complete each section
- Review of the UCC-1 Addendum and when to use it
- Proper description of collateral
- Where to file for every type of consumer and commercial debtor
- How to correct an inaccurate or improperly filed UCC-1
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Official UCC-1 Financing Statement and Addendum and UCC-5 Information Statement
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is useful for any personnel involved in the credit process including loan operations personnel, loan officers, compliance personnel, auditors, attorneys, and managers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.