Tuesday, January 23, 2018
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As a new year begins, the start of another IRA and HSA season is upon us. Get prepared early with a timely overview of the new rules, regulations, plan documents, and contribution limits taking effect in 2018. Whether you work directly with IRA and HSA owners or your role includes operational, reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide practical insights into the latest IRA and HSA issues.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and HSA contribution limitations and eligibility
- Late-breaking news, proposed legislation, and the potential effects on IRA and HSA accounts, including the status and implications of tax-reform legislation
- Hottest IRA and HSA topics: the most common questions asked in 2017
- Safe harbor rules for de minimis reporting errors
- Responsibilities of the IRA custodian vs. the IRA owner when self-certifying for an extension of the 60-day rollover period
- Areas of IRS Priority Guidance that will impact IRA and HSA accounts in the near future
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is designed for individuals who deal with IRAs or HSAs, whether on the frontline, behind the scenes in the IRA/HSA support department, or in a supervisory or management capacity. Licensed insurance and registered representatives will also benefit. Join us to gain a greater appreciation and understanding of what is important and relevant in the world of IRAs and HSAs in 2018 and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.