Do you want to originate manufactured home (MH) loans? Do you want to expand your market share of MH lending? Need clarity on the difference between mobile, manufactured, and modular homes? Unsure of agency and investor requirements? What are the property and appraisal issues? Are there any unique title requirements? Join us to learn about these issues and much more in this webinar designed to help increase your manufactured home lending, and do it right the first time.
Recorded July 13, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Manufactured home defined
- Basic MH property standards
- Conventional lending guidelines – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- FHA guidelines
- VA guidelines
- Rural development guidelines
- Common appraisal and property issues
- Common title issues
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan originators, loan processors, underwriters, and loan management personnel involved with manufactured home lending.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.