9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you considering providing business lending as a service to your members? Have you started member business lending (MBL), but are not sure it’s worth continuing? In the current economy, member business lending may appear relatively easy. However, implementing a strong program is essential to having a successful program in all economies.
This webinar will cover MBL best practices, controls, common mistakes, and how to improve loan quality and monitoring. It will address recent issues surrounding under-performing portfolios and provide essential policies, procedures, and controls that should be incorporated into your MBL program, including information on NCUA’s new rule on MBLs (12 CFR Parts 701, 723 and 741, Member Business Loans; Commercial Lending).
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Elements of an effective MBL policy, program, and internal controls
- Important elements of NCUA’s new MBL rule
- Keys to an effective MBL review function and common mistakes
- Building an effective MBL risk rating system
- Best practices for member business lending, including loan participations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample tools/forms to incorporate into your MBL program
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Small Business Lending: Identifying Potential Credit Problems"
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Availability extended until December 31, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for lending management, risk management staff, and loan committee members.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.