10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
From PTAs to clubs to churches and foundations, nonprofit organizations can be an important part of your depositor base. Do you know how these entities differ from other businesses? Identifying authorized persons, determining proper use of taxpayer identification numbers, and the required documentation and information are all part of opening accounts for nonprofits. Attend this webinar to learn essential regulatory and due diligence requirements.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What is the best way to determine authorized signers?
- Who must authorize use of the organization’s taxpayer identification number?
- Are there filing requirements when a new organization is formed?
- Which products and services should be available to nonprofit organizations?
- Why are BSA and anti-money laundering requirements important?
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Documentation checklist for nonprofit organizations
- Nonprofit account opening questionnaire
- Red flags for nonprofit accounts
- Sample forms
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new accounts staff, trainers, supervisors, business development staff, branch management, auditors, and compliance personnel.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.</p