9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Your financial institution processes hundreds – maybe thousands – of payments every week. Therefore, it’s vital to understand the difference between each payment type: ACH, cards, wires, and checks. Each payment system has unique rules and regulations for processing, posting, returning, and exception handling. This webinar will explore payment systems’ rules and regulations, and clarify the differences and similarities of the ACH rules, Regulation E, Regulation CC, card rules, and Regulation J. You will learn about common misinterpretations and what to do when the rules conflict.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Payment systems rules and regulations associated with ACH, cards, wires, and checks
- Difference between ACH, card, wire, and check payments and why your institution must understand the rules that apply to each
- Determining when particular payment system rules and regulations come into play
- What to do with contradictory rules, like ACH versus Regulation E in ACH payments
- Frequently asked questions
- Examples that will clarify complicated payment systems rules
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Payment systems rules cheat sheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Stop Payment Versus Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit (WSUD): Which Is It?"
Monday, October 22, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will best suit ACH professionals, audit/compliance staff, and ACH operations.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.