Performance Management: A Seasoned Supervisor's Guide
You shouldn’t need to hire from outside to get the people you need! You already have stellar employees within your organization. That’s why you hired them in the first place, right? But, are you developing them into future leaders or just managing their work product? Today’s workforce no longer responds well to simply being managed. Instead, they’re looking for mentors and coaches who can help them develop their skills and talents and make the changes necessary to gain a seat at the “big table.” Complete with samples of comprehensive leadership development performance objectives, group coaching techniques, individual coaching methods, and other development tools, this session will help experienced managers gain insight into how to better develop your staff into your credit union’s future leaders.
Recorded Thursday, March 19, 2015
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Turn average performers into credit union leaders
- Essential elements of identifying and tapping into hidden potential
- Developing a successful succession plan for every department
- Create your own performance-driven leadership objectives
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample leadership-oriented performance objectives
- Sample group coaching outline
- Sample individual coaching session outline
- Sample supervisory guidelines
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for seasoned managers and executives from all departments who want to inspire, develop, and motivate their staff into becoming the credit union’s next leaders.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.