Monday, October 2, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
As of early 2017, the Federal Reserve Banks received over 99.99 percent of checks electronically. In May 2017, the FRB issued the long-awaited final amendments to Regulation CC, which update the check collection and return provisions from the paper-based system of the past to the electronic system of today. These changes take effect July 1, 2018 – but the time to prepare is now!
Part 2 of this two-part series will provide implementation steps for your operations department, data systems, and audit scope that incorporate the upcoming changes. You’ll receive a detailed checklist and tips for working effectively with your operations department, audit staff, and third-party vendors to successfully adopt the changes and comply with the new rules.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Updated procedures for timely check collection and returns
- Overview of proposed liability provisions
- How to audit your Reg CC compliance program
- Impact on accountholders
- Training ideas for frontline staff
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample operational procedures for check collection and returns
- Audit/review checklist
- Checklist for Reg CC change implementation
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
PART 1 STILL AVAILABLE!"Preparing for Reg CC Rule Changes Part 1:
Impact, Detailed Changes & Action Plan"
Monday, September 11, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations personnel, auditors, frontline staff, and compliance officers.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.