The increase in regulatory requirements not only impacts credit union management, it also impacts the governance function, including the Supervisory Committee. With growing credit union complexity and increased regulatory requirements, a top-notch Supervisory Committee is needed to help meet strategic objectives. Join us to learn best practices of high-performing Supervisory Committees.
Recorded February 25, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review of the Supervisory Committee’s regulatory requirements
- Establishment of a Supervisory Committee charter
- Best practices in working with an internal audit department
- The Supervisory Committee’s role in governance
- Supervisory Committee meeting best practices
- Understand the Supervisory Committee’s role as it relates to fraud
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample Supervisory Committee meeting agenda, self-evaluation, and charter
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit union Supervisory Committees of all sizes.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.