9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
From the initial analysis, to the TRID disclosure, to the annual statement, there are numerous compliance requirements for escrow accounts – and lots of room for errors! Noncompliance penalties can add up quickly. RESPA, TILA, and flood rules all address when escrow is required. This webinar will review the entire escrow process from start to finish, including compliance requirements, common errors, and examiner citations from field audits and exams that highlight compliance “hot buttons.” This program will include frequently asked questions and provide checklists to ensure escrow compliance and that your disclosures and statements are complete, compliant, and correct.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- When does escrow apply under RESPA, TILA (for high-priced mortgages), and flood rules?
- Initial analysis for proper escrow amounts
- How should escrow be disclosed on your TRIDs?
- What should be included in the initial disclosure and annual and short-year statements?
- Handling a shortage, surplus, or deficiency
- FAQs and common errors cited in field audits and examinations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Audit procedures for escrow requirements
- Checklists to test disclosure content
- The manual will be provided in procedural language to easily adapt it to your own policies
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Auditing Your Loan Portfolio: Consumer, Commercial & Real Estate"
Thursday, July 12, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance officers, lending personnel, and auditors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.