ACH Specialist Series:
Complex ACH Origination Issues for ODFIs: Compliance, Exceptions, Monitoring
Thursday, May 4, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Get a handle on complicated ACH origination situations at your ODFI. Are you prepared to mitigate risk and loss when faced with sticky issues? This webinar will review the most common ODFI exception issues and errors and the appropriate response for each. Drill down into the advanced responsibilities of ACH origination by reviewing how to develop effective daily ACH monitoring procedures, including which returns should be monitored by the ODFI and how to respond to NACHA if an originator exceeds a return rate.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Origination issues and errors and the appropriate course of action for each
- Key ACH origination areas that need monitoring
- Best practices to increase ACH Rules compliance and minimize potential risk and loss
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Return reason code cheat sheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to ACH operations, audit, and audit/compliance staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.