9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Preparing financial statements for the Call Report is just like preparing your own internal financial statements, right? Think again! There are subtle differences that may go unnoticed. This session will provide tips, tricks, and relevant examples to assist in preparing the quarterly Call Report. It will address how to prepare the statement of financial condition and statement of income and expense and when to complete Schedule A – Specialized Lending, including:
- Section 1 – Indirect Loans
- Section 2 – Real Estate Loans and Lines of Credit (LOCs)
- Section 3 – Loan Participations
- Section 4 – Commercial Lending
- Section 5 – Troubled Debt Restructurings (TDRs)
- Section 6 – Purchased Credit Impaired Loans (PCILs)
- Where to summarize cash clearing accounts
- What to include and exclude from loans and leases
- Reporting differences between loan participations, with and without recourse
- Commercial loan definition and important exclusions
- TDR reporting and when it is no longer required
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, FAQs, forms, instructions, Call Report access, and technical support
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals responsible for preparing and reviewing the quarterly Call Reports, including data collection related to Schedule A – Specialized Lending.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.