Tuesday, January 10, 2017
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
What is the best way to make your credit union successful? Even though the environment is still difficult, there is an excellent future for credit unions that take the right steps and operate with the right focus. This webinar will provide specific practical ideas regarding maintaining independence in a consolidating environment, strengthening the board of directors, increasing profitability, and providing effective and successful strategic planning. Directors and senior management will benefit greatly from this session.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Defining success for your credit union
- Strategies for remaining independent
- The secret formula of profitability
- Building a productive board of directors
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- How to effectively engage in strategic planning
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 10 commandments for strategic planning
- 10 commandments for credit union directors
- Five steps to remaining independent
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors and senior officers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.