Financial Literacy for Directors Part 2: How to Interpret Key Ratios & Financial Statements
Thursday, October 19, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Part 2 of this series will explain a sample credit union financial statement and how you can translate these numbers into key financial ratios and trends which will allow you to understand your credit union’s performance. Join us to gain exposure, learn, and understand your credit union’s financial statements, critical ratios, and trends so you can effectively perform your responsibilities as a volunteer and fulfill your fiduciary role.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Learn key financial literacy components of your credit union's financial condition
- Understand your credit union's financial statements
- Key financial statement ratios and trends
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Website links to provide additional guidance
- Sample financial statement
- Sample critical key ratios
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
PART 1 STILL AVAILABLE!"Financial Literacy for Directors Part 1:
Introduction to Key Risk Components at a Credit Union "
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit union board and Supervisory Committee members.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.