12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The 2018 HMDA interpretive and procedural rule issued by the CFPB on August 31, 2018, may impact how your institution reports HMDA-LAR data. Generally, institutions that originated fewer than 500 closed-end mortgage loans in each of the two preceding calendar years qualify for the partial exemption granted by the rule.
This webinar will cover the data points and corresponding data fields impacted by the partial exemption. It will also review the new partial exemption codes and the option to voluntarily report data points. Participants will receive a worksheet that will help implement the new codes into your HMDA-LAR reporting process. Join us to ensure you understand the new rule and exemptions!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How to determine and document whether your institution qualifies for the partial exemption
- Data points included in the partial exemption
- Pros and cons of voluntarily reporting exempted data points
- Data fields included in each of the qualifying data points
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- HMDA worksheet designed to report partial exemption data points codes
- List of data fields for each data point
- Webinar manual organized for easy partial exemption data point reference
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"HMDA Reporting: Lessons Learned, Common Mistakes & FAQs"
Monday, September 24, 2018
"Auditing for HMDA Compliance, Including New Data Collection Rules"
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lenders, loan assistants and processors, loan operations staff, compliance officers, fair lending officers, and auditors involved in the HMDA process at financial institutions that meet the partial exemption granted by the 2018 HMDA interpretive and procedural rule.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.