Skills & Tools for Improving Teller Performance
The head teller is one of the most important supervisors in your credit union! A skilled head teller means greater productivity and greater profit. This session will teach head tellers how to bring out the best in their team and themselves – increasing professionalism and productivity and improving your bottom line! Your teller line is the face of the credit union! It’s who members think of when they think about where they do their banking.
Participants will receive surveys to learn more about their team and the corporate culture, as well as a personal development plan outline. In addition, you will receive a unique performance evaluation form that will help both the supervisor and team members in skill development. This one-of-a-kind webinar will cover communication methods, motivation, service orientation, training, and performance feedback. It will be the best training your head teller receives this year!
Recorded October 12, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Develop the tools needed by your team
- Training about products, regulations, credit union objectives
- Productive staff meetings
- Four basic principles of managing people and motivating them
- Strong organizational skills improve everyone’s performance
- Establishing a service culture
- Developing your staff one-by-one using a personal development plan
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample surveys to identify specific needs of your staff and the branch
- Personal development plan for your team members
- Sample performance evaluation
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for head tellers, however, branch staff will also benefit as it will open communication within the team, helping to determine what works best for your credit union.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
We provide credit union webinars on compliance, lending, regulations, security, operations, new accounts, collections, fraud, security & other topics. For more information on credit union education and online training opportunities, join our mailing list.