Traditional & Roth IRA Plan Establishment & Required Amendments
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This informative session has something for everyone. Whether you are relatively new to the IRA world or a seasoned veteran, this webinar will provide timely, valuable information regarding IRA plan establishment and eligibility requirements. It will explore financial institutions’ responsibilities versus those of IRA holders. Join this lively program that will also include a review of current Traditional and Roth IRA contribution limits and important deadlines.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Documents required to properly establish an IRA plan
- Rules for amending IRA plan agreements and disclosure statements – and when document amendments may be required
- Important considerations surrounding beneficiary designations, including the differences between primary versus contingent beneficiaries
- Traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements
- IRA regular, spousal, and catch-up contribution limits
- Deadlines for making regular IRA contributions and considerations for accepting prior-year contributions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
RELATED WEBINAR STILL AVAILABLE!
|"Understanding & Processing IRA Rollovers & Transfers"
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will benefit staff who have direct member contact, IRA operations or compliance responsibilities, or insurance or securities licenses. It will also provide managers and supervisors with a solid understanding and appreciation of the rules and the responsibilities that come with establishing and amending IRA plans and accepting IRA contributions.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.