This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Comprehensive, compliant, and easy-to-understand teller procedures are key to training – and retaining – frontline staff. Learn which procedures and business culture issues should be included and start your tellers off on the right foot.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Concentrate on the necessary categories of procedures and training when you begin
- Review simple procedures and rules that help new tellers
- Break down the content so you can begin your own manual or online learning program
- Add checks, security, financial institution procedures, dress code, professional skills, and more
- Paint the future career path for your new tellers
- Explain how rules are to help – not terrify – tellers
- Use experienced tellers to help mentor new ones
Your financial institution’s most precious asset is its frontline. This program will delve into teller procedures. What needs to go into the procedures? What should stay out? Who should write them? What is the purpose? In today’s environment, it is important to get every branch on the same page and set expectations on handling cash, checks, security, and all the issues tellers face. Join us for an overview on writing teller training and procedures. They go hand-in-hand with a successful frontline.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the teller training department, compliance staff, operations personnel, branch administration, and anyone who writes or develops teller training or procedures.
- Teller training manual template
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
|"Compliance Training for the Frontline"
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
"Head Teller Development: Improving Teller Performance"
January 5, 2022
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.