9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
If you’ve been wondering how to take your digital marketing strategy to the next level, this is the webinar for you. It will identify the 12 most popular (and most powerful) digital marketing strategies, and how to best use them to generate results. You’ll learn how these “digital dozen” interconnect and complement one another and understand the big-picture components of a successful digital marketing strategy that will put you on the right track.
Building an effective digital marketing strategy can seem like a daunting task. While the concept of traditional marketing and advertising may be familiar, understanding and properly using the plethora of digital tools to connect with today’s online accountholder is more challenging. Between your website, online advertising, social networking, etc., there’s certainly no shortage of options – but which makes the most sense for your institution? Selecting the right strategy and knowing how to implement it successfully to ensure relevance for your accountholders are critical to success. The best part of a digital strategy is that measuring success is much easier than traditional means… but only if you know what you’re doing!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- 12 key digital marketing strategies and how they relate to the financial industry
- Ways to build a successful campaign that will measure and track ROI to know what is (and is not) working
- How each key element can complement and influence the others – making your digital campaigns even more effective
- Ways to stay top-of-mind with accountholders across multiple digital channels and reinforce your institution’s message
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Access to the book Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing to help build your own comprehensive digital marketing program
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will cover a wide range of digital marketing strategies, and will be presented in a way that helps various areas. Senior management will get a big-picture perspective of the key elements of an overall digital effort. Marketing staff will get actionable takeaways to implement and produce results. Compliance and lending staff will gain perspective on how the world of digital marketing works.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"E-Compliance Rules, Policies & Best Practices for Email, Web, Mobile & Social Media"
Thursday, August 15, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.