10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The NCUA’s 5300 Call Report has increased in complexity and in the volume of information required for quarterly reporting. Regulators increasingly rely on this information to identify reporting trends and remotely supervise credit unions. Given these changes, the accuracy of this information is being assessed through the examination process. Even with the additional scrutiny, Call Report discrepancies are a common exam finding. Therefore, it is critical for credit unions to file accurate, timely Call Reports. This session will address recent changes, review key areas to audit, and identify common errors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Recent changes to the NCUA 5300 Call Report
- Key areas in completing the NCUA 5300 Call Report
- Common errors in call report preparation
- Completing a call report audit
- Internal control considerations regarding call report preparation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample financial reporting policy
- List of common credit union GAAP departures and GAAP versus RAP differences
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for anyone who reviews or is responsible for Call Report accuracy, including CFOs, controllers, CEOs, internal auditors, supervisory committee members, and directors.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.