This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Can you provide a non-sufficient funds or hold notice electronically so that notice is provided sooner? Should application or solicitation disclosures be given only after consent is given? Is posting your privacy notice on the website sufficient to replace the annual notice requirement? Learn the answers to these questions and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the reasons behind the need for demonstrable consumer consent
- Identify disclosures that must be provided automatically during the application process
- Determine the correct way to link to required advertising disclosures
- Define the requirements for providing electronic versions of written notices and disclosures
- Distinguish between documents that require electronic consent and those that don’t
- Understand the requirements of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN) and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA)
The online channel provides an almost-unlimited ability to reach existing and prospective accountholders, save them time and money, and create efficiencies for your institution. There’s no doubt that technological advances have far outpaced changes in consumer protection regulations. So, what are the compliance expectations in today’s gadget-driven society? This session will explore the requirements and map out the right path to providing timely, meaningful, and accurate information in a compliant manner.
Compliance also extends to data security standards. Not every scrap of paper generated through an account relationship needs to go through hurdles to reach your accountholder, but it is very important to know which ones do. For instance, when providing appraisals and appraisal notices, one can be provided electronically without consent; the other cannot. Join us to find out which is which!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to marketing personnel, operations and lending managers, compliance staff, audit personnel, IT staff, and other professionals responsible for developing and maintaining digital channels.
- Marketing checklist
- Audit checklist
- Sample policy for online/digital compliance
- Helpful links
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Notary Compliance, Including Virtual Notarization"
Thursday, October 14, 2021
"2021 E-SIGN Series"
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.