This is a 60-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:00 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Triple threat? Do you know how E-SIGN, BSA, and CIP compliance intertwine? E-SIGN has been critical to keeping the wheels on the bus during the pandemic. “Signatures” are legally binding, and it offers accountholders an attractive, touch-free option. Learn how compliance with these important rules is critical to protecting your financial organization.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop and use unique “out-of-wallet” questions to satisfy CIP requirements
- Explain the importance of complying with E-SIGN policies and procedures to staff
- Understand the components of a customer risk profile
- Distinguish which account opening steps are subject to E-SIGN compliance
- Identify red flags for reporting suspicious activity and fraud
E-SIGN compliance is one piece of the puzzle; knowing the customer’s “true identity” for BSA and CIP completes the process. What additional “out-of-wallet” questions should be asked in an E-SIGN account opening? How does electronic account opening impact the BSA risk assessment process? Learn the additional controls needed to protect your financial institution and red flags for reporting suspicious activity.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit compliance officers, risk managers, operations managers, business development managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures.
- Current exam procedures and online banking resources
- E-SIGN checklist and answers to common questions
- Social media policy template
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"e-Everything: Compliance in an Online Environment"
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.