10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Ride the line-by-line wave to properly completing flood forms. Overflowing with tips and tools, this webinar will help you wade through the forms and regulatory requirements.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the critical elements in the flood determination process
- Dissect each required flood insurance form line-by-line
- Identify critical information on the standard flood hazard determination form
- Calculate the minimum amount of flood insurance required
- Explain the difference between an NFIP versus a private flood policy
- Use checklists to aid with fulfilling compliance responsibilities
- Develop compliant force-placement correspondence
If your institution has loans located in a special flood hazard area, a strong, basic understanding of flood compliance is essential for your staff. Starting with recognizing when to obtain the initial determination, then ensuring an adequate flood insurance policy is in effect, and concluding with the force placement of flood insurance, this webinar will review the necessary forms along the way. Although regulatory violations are frequent in this area, this webinar will provide a host of tips for wading through the fundamental requirements of the Flood Disaster Protection Act.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for real estate lenders, loan processors, compliance staff, and audit personnel.
- Flood notice checklist
- Private flood insurance policy checklist
- Tool for calculating the required amount of flood insurance
- Flood insurance tracking log
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.