This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The head teller is one of the most important supervisors in your financial institution! A skilled head teller means greater productivity and greater profit. This session will teach head tellers how to bring out the best in their team and themselves – increasing professionalism, productivity, and the bottom line!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Benefit from positive, constructive feedback
- Identify basic principles of managing and motivating people
- Recognize the important components of onboarding a new employee
- Understand the hierarchy of learning and training categories
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications
- Conduct effective staff meetings
- Implement organizational skills to improve your team’s performance
- Develop “cheat sheets” to help your staff
Premier head tellers constantly seek ways to improve their team and themselves – which ultimately creates positive accountholder experiences! While internal controls and new account goals are critical, so is creating a work environment where tellers are empowered, efficient, and working as a team to obtain optimal results. This webinar will teach head tellers how to empower their staff, conduct efficient staff meetings, and further develop personal coaching skills to strengthen the teller team. Developing a strong team starts with a successful new employee onboarding experience and continues with regular staff development.
Participants will receive learning-engagement tools to enable better communication. Two surveys designed for team leaders to learn more about their team and corporate culture will be provided, along with tips for welcoming a new team member. A unique performance evaluation will be included to help both head tellers and team members enhance their banking skillset. This must-attend session will encompass communication methods, developing creative learning experiences, teamwork, organizational skills, management principles, and performance feedback.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for head tellers; however, other staff will benefit from the concepts essential to developing individual employees into a robust team.
- Sample performance evaluation
- Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
- Checklist for new employee onboarding
- Websites with useful financial industry information
- Sample procedure format
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
|"Writing Teller Procedures"
Wednesday, March 16, 2022
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.