This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This jam-packed session will cover the key “alphabet” regulations that must be considered when opening new deposit accounts. This information-intensive session will address these issues:
- The BSA’s CIP (identification) and CDD (due diligence) requirements
- Funds availability and exception holds rules for new accounts under Regulation CC
- Regulation E’s rules governing initial disclosures, issuance of access devices, and opting in for overdraft services
- The initial privacy notice required by Regulation P
- New account disclosures required by the Truth in Savings Act
Further details will be available 45 days prior to the webinar date.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.