This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This discerning webinar will cut through the confusion surrounding construction lending and thoroughly explain the CFPB’s latest rulings on TRID and construction lending. It will focus on the options financial institutions have and how to avoid danger zones.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the CFPB’s latest information about construction loans
- Identify the different methods available to offer construction loans
- Consider the decisions necessary to properly disclose construction loans
- Explain escrow requirement alternatives to potential applicants
TRID and construction loans have always lacked clarity. This insightful webinar will be based on the latest CFPB pronouncements on TRID and construction lending, but also consider related issues that the CFPB has yet to address. This presentation will center on the choices available to financial institutions and how to navigate this mine field without all the answers.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for those involved in construction lending, including senior lenders, compliance officers, lenders, and loan processors.
- Manual with instructions and assistance for all areas of construction lending, drawing from several sources, including the CFPB’s two construction loan compliance guides
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Red Flags in Residential Appraisal Compliance"
February 4, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.