10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you understand the final amendments to Reg CC? Be sure you know what’s required on and before the July 1, 2020, effective date!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create an action plan to ensure Reg CC compliance before July 1, 2020
- Determine the required changes to your funds availability policy
- Use your understanding of the changes to review potential operational changes
- Explain the changes and the impact to colleagues and staff
- Determine the content and timing of notices to existing consumer accounts
- Understand the considerations for notices to existing non-consumer accounts
The Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau finalized amendments to certain dollar amounts under Regulation CC. In doing so, the agencies adopted a new methodology for the adjustments. Depository institutions need to understand and incorporate the amendments prior to the mandatory compliance date of July 1, 2020 – and provide the required notice to existing accountholders. This webinar will explain the amendments to Regulation CC, address the impact on depository institutions, and outline an action plan to ensure they can prepare for and implement the required changes prior to the July 1, 2020, deadline.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations, compliance, and audit staff.
- Regulatory update summarizing changes to Regulation CC and action items
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Impact of Reg CC Rule Changes on ACH & RDC: Effective July 1, 2020"
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
"Revisiting Reg CC Policies, Disclosures & Notices for
Rule Changes Effective July 1, 2020"
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.