9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Your credit union can be assessed penalties up to $1 million per day for filing late or inaccurate Call Reports! Increase your accuracy by learning more about the most complex portion of the Call Report – Schedule A – Specialized Lending.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Know when mortgage servicing rights are required to be recorded
- Distinguish between the different types of loan participations
- Define commercial loans for Call Reporting purposes
- Describe the factors that must be present in a troubled debt restructuring (TDR)
- Explain what a purchased credit impaired loan (PCIL) is
- Complete Schedule A – Specialized Lending
The advanced lending schedules cover seven different sections over a span of four pages. Many consider Schedule A – Specialized Lending to be the most complex and confusing part of the entire Call Report. This webinar will decipher and clarify the instructions related to Schedule A and provide context and examples for mortgage servicing rights, loan participations, commercial loans, TDRs, and PCILs. Increase your Call Report acumen and confidently complete the Call Report timely and accurately.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on lending and collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- TDR evaluation checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.