10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Your credit union can be assessed penalties up to $1 million per day for filing late or inaccurate Call Reports!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain what a Call Report is and why it’s important
- Establish effective internal controls over call reporting
- Focus on critical areas to review for completeness and precision
- Understand how Call Reports are used by examiners and auditors
- Maintain supporting documentation to assist outside parties
If you are new to the call reporting process, it is important to know what you’re doing. The Call Report includes financial and general information used by regulators, auditors, credit union management, supervisory/audit committees, staff, and others to ascertain a credit union’s financial health and stability. This session will provide an overview of the call reporting process, including recent changes, internal controls, and critical areas of focus.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals new to Call Report preparation and review, with a focus on accounting, finance, and internal audit.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Series: Call Report Preparation: Avoiding Common Errors"
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
"Call Report Series: Financial Accounting & Reporting"
Thursday, June 13, 2019
"Call Report Series: Introduction to Call Report Loan Classifications"
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.