10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Go beyond the basics of commercial loan documentation and learn the safeguards and protections that should be put in place.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the parties to the loan, including who owns, guarantees, and is authorized or required to sign
- Better comprehend the beneficial ownership rule
- Understand loan covenants and know when to use more than boilerplate language
- Perfect the security interest using different types of collateral
- Review title insurance policies, endorsements, and exceptions
- Correctly use subordination agreements
- Document commercial construction loans (a general liability policy does not cover subcontractors’ faulty workmanship)
- Ensure compliance with commercial lending hot spots
Commercial loans carry the most risk, the most technical requirements, and therefore receive the most examiner scrutiny. This webinar will go beyond the basics (what documents are needed for what types of business loans) and provide a better understanding of protections and safeguards that should be put in place when underwriting and drafting your loan and collateral security documents. Learn how to avoid many of the hazards with this must-attend webinar designed for commercial lenders who want more advanced training.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for commercial lenders and support staff, loan review staff, and auditors.
- Commercial loan documentation checklist
- Commercial real estate documentation checklist
- Beneficial ownership flowchart
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.