9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Relationships matter. Connections determine whether borrowers choose you. Learn to leverage the world’s #1 social network for business professionals to grow your loan portfolio. Get the most out of your time on LinkedIn.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Confidently manage and update your LinkedIn profile by understanding key elements that set the stage for your “online personal brand” on the world’s #1 social network for business
- Implement a connection and networking strategy that will grow connections and gain visibility with those whom you want to influence and do business
- Deploy a robust, consumer-focused content strategy that combines elements of both identifying and curating helpful information, in addition to original content to build you up as a thought leader in your community
- Remain connected by understanding the LinkedIn mobile app so connection and engagement doesn’t stop when you are away from the computer
- Measure the effectiveness of time spent on LinkedIn and how to use this data to further refine your online networking and business-building efforts
In the world of lending, relationships matter. Any successful lender will say that it’s all about the connection with the borrower – and this connection can determine whether you get the loan. With LinkedIn being the world’s #1 social network for business professionals, it’s important that lenders put their best foot forward. How’s your profile looking these days? When was the last time you posted something truly valuable that educated and inspired your connections? If you’re having a hard time answering these questions, or looking for ways to reach the next level, this webinar will ensure you’re getting the most out of your time on LinkedIn.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for anyone who has a “sales-focused” role or is involved in sales and business generation efforts. Commercial lenders, retail lenders, business development officers, and branch managers will gain insight on how to get the most out of time on LinkedIn. In addition, those in marketing, compliance, and senior management will benefit from this webinar because building awareness, ensuring regulatory guidelines are maintained, and embracing a strategic “big picture” culture of online brand awareness are important elements of a successful LinkedIn strategy.
- LinkedIn Game Plan: One Hour a Week Commitment, a one-page resource guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Advertising Compliance Part 2: Website, Online & Social Media"
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.