10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
How can you ensure your collateral is properly insured? Are there coverage gaps? Force-placed insurance may be the answer.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Properly administer the force-placed hazard insurance rules for mortgages
- Distinguish between hazard insurance rules and flood insurance rules
- Handle force-placed auto insurance issues
- Define what should be considered in an E&O policy to ensure there are no gaps in insurance coverage
- Avoid the landmines that can arise with initial disclosures
- Assess the potential impact of other insurance types on your policies and procedures
In a perfect world, all collateral would be properly insured. Nothing is more disheartening than to realize your collateral has burned to the ground – with no insurance. Join us to learn the technical regulatory requirements of force-placed insurance and how to avoid losses. This program will focus on issues important to lenders, plus offer suggested questions to pose to your insurance professionals.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lending management and staff involved in the force-placed insurance process and senior management responsible for your institution’s E&O insurance policies.
- Comprehensive manual regarding force-placed insurance compliance, with sample letters and other guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.