10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
If your credit union hasn’t established the position of security officer and you perform the duties of Section 748 concerning robberies, burglaries, and larcenies, this is one program you don’t want to miss!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the 4 Ls of security - lighting, landscaping, locations, and locks
- Identify the proper steps to take with cash recyclers and ITMs
- Explain to management the need for an annual risk assessment
- Take the proper steps to close or open your branch offices
- Ascertain the records the credit union security officer or risk manager should keep
Section 748 of NCUA’s Rules and Regulations and Letter to Credit Unions #02-CU-12 specify the credit unions’ security responsibilities. This program will examine the regulations and industry standard practices to demonstrate the framework of what your credit union security program should contain. The regulations are very specific, while allowing leeway for risk management decision making. This webinar will discuss best practices and demonstrate with actual pictures what is needed to comply. Learn how to prepare and implement your security program for today’s world.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, compliance officers, and anyone who needs to understand the security function.
- ATM review checklist
- Night inspection form to help implement your physical security inspections
- Training form to review proper employee conduct during and after a robbery
- Risk Management Basics: Before, During & After the Robbery
- Risk Management Basics: Robbery Styles
- Risk Management Basics: Physical Risk Assessments, Thinking Like the Robber
- Sample incident report
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.